Here is what Notaries are saying about this company. I rewrote some of the commentary to condense and simplify it.
(1) Abbondanza claims they used to be a good company to work for that paid within 30 days, but then got stiffed for seven jobs.
(2) esnotary was called to drive 50 miles for a last minute signing for a debt consolidation. They promised payment in 45-60 days but the notary bargained for 30 days. Later on the Notary found out that the guy who promised 30 days admitted to not having authority to get payment out that fast. People will say anything to get a Notary for a loan. So, they Notary feels lied to and will never work for Nationwide Debt Direct again!
(3) 17408 is still waiting for a payment done two and a half months before and is not happy.
(4) wponsot started with them in mid 2015 but stopped working for them because of a non-payment issue. The manager was completely unsympathetic when the Notary announced he had not been paid.
(5) 21008 claimed he/she had done three signings for them, but back in 2013 which got paid quickly. However, things seem to have changed in the meantime — at least for other Notaries.
This company’s reviews are typical of a good company gone sluggish in the payment department. I’ve seen this too many times which is why I will stress — don’t have faith in a company just because they have been reliable so far. You don’t know what stunts they will pull in the future which is why you should limit the credit you offer to companies. Once again, it is not bad to demand money up front as you are a Notary, and not a pawn shop.
You might also like:
Nationwide Debt Direct on the Forum
The 90 days no payment list of signing companies
National Loan Closers