11. The bad boy Notary shacks up with the bad girl Notary and produces seven signing services. The “nice guy” Notary marries a Judge and has little problem collecting his rightful fees.
12. Many attributes affect how the bad boy Notary deals with clients and tasks, basically hate is given to everyone – including himself. The “nice guy Notary” sees everyone as simply human and does his best to be respectful to all; with perfect manners.
13. The bad boy Notary does not bother to flush after using the borrowers toilet. The “nice guy” Notary relieved himself at a restaurant on the way to the borrower.
14 The “nice guy” Notary wants his client to have a work product that will meet the client needs. The bad boy notary only wants to leave as quickly as possible with as much money as possible – including short changing when possible.
15. The “nice guy” Notary is careful when fingerprinting to avoid brushing against the body of both male and female clients. The “bad boy” Notary, with a perpetual erection; “accidently” but repeatedly makes contact in every way possible.
16. The “nice guy” Notary that requires payment in advance mentions that requirement during “first contact”. The bad boy Notary runs down the clock of the caller (so they have little time to find an alternative) and demands PayPal payment only after the doc is received, or an hour to the job – whichever is less.
17. The nice guy Notary carries a handkerchief for nose blowing. The “bad boy” Notary picks his nose constantly and “flicks” boogers on the borrower carpet; exclaiming “it’s good for the rug”.
18. The bad boy Notary stepped in poo on the way – and figures the rug in the borrower house will clean his shoes. The “nice guy” Notary is careful where walking, and makes sure shoes are clean prior to entering all locations.
19. The bad boy Notary spreads his current affliction (flu, measles, lice, etc.) in pursuit of making a buck. The “good guy” notary does not accept work until he is free of contagious issues.
20. The “nice guy” Notary has a set schedule of fees, with some variation for early morning or distant travel, etc. The bad boy Notary bases his fee on the desperate tone of the caller or the wealth implied by their home address.
So, now we know some of the differences between a nice guy notary and a bad boy Notary. The question is, what can you learn from the bad boy Notary? Please write some comments if there are any other bad boy lessons you can teach us which I neglected to mention.
You might also like:
Ken’s take on how to be a bad boy Notary
Stormy Daniels accuses Notary of having sex with her
More on bad boy Notaries