I rewrote and condensed some of the more interesting Notary comments about Bilingual Notary Network.
(1) One Notary says BNN met their fee and paid within two weeks. That Notary claims they would gladly accept more work from BNN
(2) 17408 claims they were paid within 30 days and never even had to call for pay!
(3) But, Joannieh had to wait for 113 days with no pay and found them to be rude.
(4) karmw1 did a $90 signing and had to wait for months. This notary tried four times by email and phone and is not impressed.
(5) Chuck did a signing for them. A month later he was told when the check would be sent out. A month later he was told there needed to be a reissue. On 4/22 he was told the check went out on 4/15. But, on 4/27 he was told the check went out 4/21. Good God!
(6) “I too have done a fair number of signings for Bilingual and have had nothing but positive experiences with them. Most importantly, they’ve always paid on time.”
You need to keep records of who owes you money for what and how fast they pay. If a company is too much trouble, you need to demand payment up front so you don’t have to chase them around wondering if you will ever get paid. It’s a waste of labor and very stressful.
You might also like:
See our feed on SnapDocs (many articles)
2016 most active signing companies
Be an independent field agent! Supplement your notary income.
The “Met My Fee” list of signing companies