People shopping for notaries or notary service want to know EXACTLY the same type of information that fast guys want to know when chasing girls:
(1) Are you experienced? (sounds like something Prince would ask his notaries)
(2) How far will you go?
(3) Your place or mine?
(4) Are you fast?
(5) Do you do “everything?”
(6) Don’t worry, I ALWAYS personally appear!
(7) I’ll pay for everything
But, notaries tend to behave exactly like paranoid ladies behave
(1) I think I need to background check you before we get involved. May I see some ID please?
(2) I don’t know you well enough to claim that you are “personally known” to me.
(3) I never use an embosser on the first date!
Then, here is what they say about Sheila’s notary service who does “everything”.
It sounds like a line from an Aerosmith song from the 1980′s.
“There’s not a whole lot she won’t do!”
You might also like?
Interview with a Rabbi and Notary
Notary accidentally gets arrested for robbing a bank?